
When i was younger i remember i stole a little piece of bazooka gum from the store. When my mom and I got home she asked me where i got it from and i lied to her. Of course moms know everything she made me go and bring the piece of gum back and apologize for taking it. But i have learned all the little fibs, and white lies, aren't going to get you anywhere. I feel it is absolutely necessary to not lie to people and tell the truth, i mean its ok to exaggerate in a story you are telling. I feel that lying can put you in an awkward position later when it comes back to you and everyone finds out its a lie. So all in all don't lie and tell the truth always, it is worth it, even those little white lies, can get you in trouble.
1 comment:
Hi Emily. My name is patrick. I'm that old guy with the fifties, greaser hair cut who sits in the back of class. I like what you wrote regarding the piece of bazooka you stole once. It was very cute. I stopped stealing things only about three years ago, though. I stole everything. However, that's beside the point.
I agree with you about lying. It's wrong.Even white lies are wrong. I know this. However, over the years, I have found that the truth never keeps anyone together. I don't lie anymore. I simply improve the truth.
Post a Comment