
I went to Medieval Times this weekend. I have never been there and my Aunt Linda had an extra ticket for my cousin, Kathleen's birthday party, so I went. For some reason I felt like i have been there before, like what i imagined it would be like, it was and better. But anyway, I drove my family van to my aunts house in N. Caldwell, and i got lost but anyway she needed it for the 5 girls that were there for her party. One of the most annoying 9 year olds were there. UGH i hate her and she is just so irritating(and my aunt agrees with me). So the show goes on and I'm like where are the utensils? my aunt said don't ask for them or else they make fun of you in front of the whole place, So i was like Oh no never mind. Then the annoying girls was like wheres my fork...? So me and my aunt told her to ask the waiter guy to get her some, but she didn't. UGH. So i had a good time and they announced my cousins name during the dinner and we had a castle cake made for her. She must have felt like royalty, even though they called every other birthday kid, anniversary, and one bachelor party names. I want to go again with my boyfriend for a date one time, plus i didn't buy any of those expensive sweaters that i wanted so ill make him buy it for me. If you have never been there i think you should go it is really fun and you don't even feel that stupid wearing the crown they give you.
No comments:
Post a Comment