Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday, Nov. 8, 2007


My aching back....ugh i am only 18 years old and having a pain in my back, i don't believe this i mean when my g-ma or mom or dad like would hold their back because of the pain i didn't really believe them but lately my back has been killing me UGH! Maybe it is because i pick up 24 packs of water all the time at work, or maybe it was from picking up my little sister or brothers when i was little and my dad told me not to that it would hurt my back. I have no idea it really hurts.... maybe its my bed or the way i sleep i don't know...oooh maybe i can get one of the temper-pedic mattresses those are always fun! But seriously this can't be good in the long run.

2 comments:

Prof said...

Back stretches are the answer. A long time ago I used to go to a chiropractor on a regular basis for back problems. One day he told me that if his patients all did stretching exercises, he wouldn't have much business. He gave me a sheet of stretches and I followed them.

Not long after that, my back improved so dramatically that I quit going to the chiro-. What he said was true. I miss my chiro because he is such a nice person with a friendly staff but I moved to another town and unfortunately don't get to see him much.

I think how it works is that muscles need a warm-up before use. That's not something we often do for our backs. Another thing is that we abuse our backs with sitting at work, school, and even at home. By stretching, we regularly lengthen the muscle fiber, which helps when it comes time to use those muscles each day.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.