On The American Man, Age 10, I felt that Colin was exposed to things young children like him shouldn't really know about for example abortion. He seemed to be growing up way to fast and know to many thing teenagers don't even understand or maybe not even know about. But the way ha talked and the way he did things seemed like a normal American man even though he was only ten years old. It is kind of like the saying, "He's 10 going on 30," showing maturity and responsibility which i saw in Colin. I hate when children act older then they are because it takes away from their innocence, and their childhood. I mean if my parents didn't keep me away from the t.v. most of the time i would probably sit their all day and watch it if i could. with all the crap on t.v these days i would have learned so much stuff that i am glad i didnt know until later in my life. I am glad i had parents would made me play outside and let me explore and use my imagination as much as i could.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment