Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Wed. Sept. 19, 2007
I have a problem, people telling me how to organize my stuff. Teachers should not tell students how to organize their things, like a notebook for instance they don't need to tell you exactly where to put papers in your notebook. If you have your own way of organization and you hand in your things on time why is it the teachers business to take points off your notebook if tabs are marked the way 'they' don't want it to be. I feel that if you have a personal preference on the way you want your notebook done then that's the way it should be kept. If the teacher decides to check your notebook they should be glad that you even have all the assignments completed and not where they are put. I understand the teacher wants you to be organized but damn let us organize the way we want. I feel differently about organization then other people do, i like having all my papers together and homework separate or what ever i do, i like it done my way because I'm the one using it. I don't need to go out and spend extra money to have it the teachers way. I think teachers can absolutely suggest a way of doing a notebook, but students have enough crap to do then take their time out to organize a way they don't like. so teachers let us be organized in our own way, thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow i agree - i have 5 classes right after another and my bag that i carry is HUGE and i hate it. and on top of that i need to carry a camera bag for my photo class, i have 2 binders and a notebook so i dont bother bringing the text book. id rather do what i gotta do in class and then go back at home to the book to help me out just because its the way i like to organize how i study. o well, teachers are ridiculous esp when they ask y students didnt buy NEW books instead of USED. as it is, college is alot of money.
Post a Comment