As a college there are many pressures, at home, work, school, and in my social life. I have many things to do and i am always busy. I have to pay for school, and the only way i have to do that is if i work alot, i dont have a car, because my parents said if they bought me a car then they would have to buy all four of us a car. I have to buy my own clothes, food if i go out, my parents dont give me anything but a home and food to eat, and they always have advice. I feel pressures to try to get everything done and sometimes i just cant, i dont have time, i mean if i dont go out and chill with my friends i go crazy, like even when i was a younger kid and i got punished i couldnt take being kept in the house like i get a head ache and i go on little rampages. So i cant be home all the time and it kind of limits my time for school work and keeping my room clean and things like that. What i feel most pressured about is payments and everyday i wake up and wonder how am i getting to school today because me personally cant afford a decent car, because i need to pay for school.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment