Monday, September 10, 2007

Tuesday Sept. 11, 2007

I think that writing is important because it expands your mind. You use your imagination to describe things that are going on. I like writing poetry if i have to write. I like text messaging to. The way i write things matters to me because i like to have things neat when i write them.

You should be a good writer because if someone reads your work they need to understand it. whether its bad hand writing or the language you use. you need to make sure that people can understand what you say to get your point across.

In this class i feel i need to improve on my words i use, i feel i know a lot of words but i don't necessarily use it when i speak or write. I
know how to use a lot of them or they aren't in my vocabulary that i talk like. I write the way i talk so if it like a big word that i know the definition of i dont say it when im talking in a normal conversation.Also i have some trouble with free writing like topics to write on.

No comments: